31st January, 2008 was the Mardi Gras Party (I still dont know the name of the place where I had gone!!! :D). The interesting part of the whole deal was that we had to dress up like something different....
We, ie me n my friends spent days thinking of wht to wear.... finally thought that it does not make sense to spend a lot of money on the disguise and thus shud do with the least possible spending and the conclusion that we all came to resulted in all of us looking like.....
By the time we were ready to leave it was already 4 am!!! ooh ya the party started at 11 pm...
I was sooo tired, n home was a good 45 mins away... neways some how we managed to get the bus, went standing thru out and rched home by 5 am!!!! It was a matter of minutes before I went to sleep!!!
What a day.... it was amazing.... life here never seems to be still.... always some adventure!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment